On our tiresome busy days, there is something we always seek to rescue us from all this hustles and bustles of our city life. ‘Beyond the plate’ is an escape route, the weekend breeze for you that you have been looking for. Filled with amazing contents and a wonderful playlist, you will feel like this show is not only what you have been searching for but also what you have needed all along.
- Good food: An hour long segment, all about food, with the sub-segments-
- Bhorta to pasta: Information and talks about local and international food items.
- Home cuisine: Recipes of some great home-made food items.
- Hunger management: Reviews of restaurants.
- Travel bag: Another hour long segment about its and bits of travelling like where to go, where to stay, food options, tour planning, mode of transports, costing etc.
- The last hour will be an interview with a guest, either from the food industry or from the travel world.
- Traveler’s diary: A traveler’s interview.
- Foodaholic: Food joint owner’s interview.
Show timing: 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Show host: Pari